Consider me. Not only have I not liked my electrician, my plumber, my dentist, my doctor or my tax person on Facebook but I don’t even know if they have Facebook pages. I have nothing to offer to my Facebook friends in this regard.
Similarly, despite the huge number of books I read through my Kindle, I never go to like those books on Facebook, so books I love are more or less invisible on Facebook.
Facebook itself understands this challenge, but it’s hoping the promise of what search can provide will help encourage people to build the connections they may lack now.
“There are now new reasons to make these connections. We’re hoping the existence of that will encourage it.”
Thanks courtenaybird for posting.
12 Notes/ Hide
- valeria120599 likes this
- makikralj reblogged this from searchengineland
- samgwokuda likes this
- samgwokuda reblogged this from searchengineland
- nonewthings likes this
- rohail359 reblogged this from searchengineland
- abboeth likes this
- forrestkoba likes this
- searchengineland reblogged this from courtenaybird
- topknotsundays likes this
- gjmueller likes this
- searchengineland likes this
- courtenaybird posted this